Take a look as NYCC Members enjoy the day’s positively balmy Spring weather to tell Chase our neighborhoods need loan modifications, not foreclosures! Jumaane Williams stopped by, so did Minister Patricia Malcolm; all joining together to tell Chase, your way is Not the way Forward!
Post TagsBudget Battle Budget Battles Christine Quinn Co-Location Crosspost Cuomo Cuts Democracy in Action Earth Day Economic Development Foreclosures Fracking Harold Miller Hydraulic Fracturing Jumaane Williams Living Wage Margaret Garner PCBs in Schools Project Safe Surrender Southern Tier Sustainable Development UC Berkeley Walmart Workers Rights
- RT @mkink: After wildly controversial rants by her billionaire board chair Loeb & Presidential pal Trump, Moskowitz backpedals https://t.co… 11 minutes ago
- Police try to push us away from @NYGovCuomo's presser on his cosmetic fixes to transit but we will be heard! TAX 👏🏾… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- Outside of the New Moynihan Station unveiling demanding @NYGovCuomo tax the rich to fund the MTA! #CuomosMTA https://t.co/Mw1rt8AGij 2 hours ago
- RT @popdemoc: "Trump's business advisory councils have been dissolved. But protestors aren't done yet w/ @JPMorgan & @Blackstone." https://… 19 hours ago
- RT @ZacharyLerner: Out here today to not let @Chase @blackstone get an EZ pass. Denounce @realDonaldTrump and stop profiting off nazi polic… 22 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages